The Bank supervises the financial sector of the countries Curacao and Sint Maarten to primarily promote the stability, integrity, efficiency, safety, and soundness of these sectors in general and to safeguard the interest of the depositors and other creditors of these institutions in particular.
This supervision is pursued mainly through the Bank’s analysis of the solvency and liquidity development of these institutions.
- Credit Institutions
- Institutional Investors & Insurance Brokers
- Investment Institutions and Administrators
- Trust Service Providers
- Securities Exchange
- Securities Intermediaries and Asset Management Companies
- Money Transfer Companies
- Information Management and Risk Analysis
- Conduct Supervision
- Payments Oversight
- Integrity Financial Sector
- Supervised Institutions